Within the portal, you can assign multiple staff members to one client file or one staff member to multiple client files.
When a client file is created in the partner portal, by default they can only be viewed by the staff login profile that created the client file. If other staff members need access to view the client file, they must be added.
To bulk assign staff members:
- In the partner portal, click on Clients > Client list
- On the client list, check the box next to the names of the clients that you want to allocate to your staff member.
- Click on the “I want to .. “ dropdown list at the top of the Clients page.
- Select ‘Assign staff members’.
- Check the box next to the name/s of the staff member/s you would like to assign to the clients. A count will appear in the bottom right advising how many staff and how many clients you are assigning.
- A confirmation status page will pop up advising that the staff have been added to the client files. Click ‘Done’ to confirm.
- To view the staff you have allocated to a client portal, click on the viewing eye of the client file in the client list and go to Team > Professionals. The staff member/s allocated to the client file will be listed here.
Note: Please note that any staff members added to client files are given full permissions in the client file.