From time to time, you may need to delete a client from your client list. For example, the client may no longer be your client, your client’s circumstances may change or the service agreement is altered and the wealth portal is no longer offered to the client.
There are a few ways to remove the client from your list.
- Unlink: This does not delete the client account entirely, but unlinks them from your company ‘umbrella’. When a client is unlinked, you are no longer charged for the client or see the client in your list.
- Delete: This completely removes the client from your client list and the entire portal system. The client must complete this through their portal. See: How do I delete my account
To Unlink a client:
- In the Partner portal>Clients>Client List.
- Click on the client name you want to unlink.
- In the drop down list, click on Manage subscription.
- In the pop up window, change the Subscription level from ‘Pro’ to ‘Starter.’ This ensures that your company won’t be charged for the client file. Click ‘Save’.
- Once the client is on the ‘Starter’ subscription level, click on the three dot action item and click ‘Unlink’.
- Your client is now unlinked from your client list and your company’s account.