At times, we will have clients in our Client list that we do not need to see regularly.
To hide a single client from the Client list:
- Navigate to Clients >Client List.
- Click on the client name you would like to hide and a drop down list will appear.
- In the drop down box, click ‘Hide from list’.
- Confirm you would like the client hidden from the list by clicking Save.
- Once the page refreshes, you should no longer see the client name in the main client list.
To hide multiple clients from the Client list:
- Navigate to Clients>Client List and check the box next to the names of the clients you would like to hide.
- Once you have selected everyone you want to hide, select ‘I want to… ‘ at the top of the screen. Choose ‘Hide selected from firm’ from the drop down menu.
- A confirmation window will open. Click ‘Hide’.
- Once the page is refreshed, you will no longer see the client names in the main client list.
To find out how you can unhide hidden clients, or to view hidden clients in the Client list, click here.