As well as the desktop client portal, your client also has access to the personal wealth mobile app which is great for today’s hectic lifestyle. Once a client has an account set up on the system, you can encourage them to download the app and log in at least once to gain the benefits of push notifications. Refer to How do I download the app on mobile? .
The App has many benefits to the client: it provides convenient 24/7 access on the go and is free of charge. The benefits to your company lie in the app’s tools that allow you to provide communication, references and support for your client.
Online links in the app can be used to highlight the other services your company provides that your client may not be aware of. The app also provides them with quick access to other portals such as Xero and MYOB, Australian Government websites providing information about ABN numbers, and ASIC’s website.
You can also add links to your calendar, online payment sites and your website news area.
To customise the widgets displayed to clients within the app:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure>Mobile App.
- In the Widget customise screen you have :
- Phone displayed
- Widget Customise screen
- Inactive Widget box
- Simply click on a widget (featured or not) , Customise the name, choose if you wish to make it active or not, choose if you want to make it one of the featured (large box) widgets or not.
Note: You can have a Minimum of 4 featured widgets and a Maximum of 8
- You can also drag and drop widgets to add to Inactive Widgets, featured etc.
- You can click "Add a widget" to add a new widget using a phone number, email or URL
- Once added, you can change the Display name, add the URL link, Update the icon type from the ones available , make it Featured or not and then Save all Changes so your hard work doesn't go to waste.
- When your client logs into their mobile app , they will be able to view and use the tools you have made available instantaneously.
Note: The configuration is done on a company-wide basis and cannot be adjusted for individual clients or financial professionals.