As well as the desktop client portal, your client also has access to the personal wealth mobile app which is great for today’s hectic lifestyle. Once a client has an account set up on the system, you can encourage them to download the app and log in at least once to gain the benefits of push notifications. Refer to How do I download the app on mobile? .
The App has many benefits to the client: it provides convenient 24/7 access on the go and is free of charge. The benefits to your company lie in the app’s tools that allow you to provide communication, references and support for your client.
Online links in the app can be used to highlight the other services your company provides that your client may not be aware of. The app also provides them with quick access to other portals such as Xero and MYOB, Australian Government websites providing information about ABN numbers, and ASIC’s website.
To customise the tools displayed to clients within the app:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure>Mobile App.
- In ‘Mobile App Preference settings’ go down the list and use the tick boxes to select and/or deselect the links depending on what you want your client to be shown in review. You can also drag and drop the tools to change the order or replace text to create your own.
- You can also review the online ATO calculators that can be accessed and tick and untick the boxes depending on what you want to be visible to your client.
- Once all have been reviewed and selected, click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
- When your client logs into their mobile app and slides the screen up, they will be able to view and use the tools you have made available.
Note: The configuration is done on a company-wide basis and cannot be adjusted for individual clients or financial professionals.