Within the portal platform, you have the ability to directly link some Practice Management/CRM, Investment and Portfolio feeds and other third party platforms. The information can be linked and directly imported into a particular portal account.
By using the integration, you are not reliant on the client to provide their login to the individual platforms and you are able to receive linked information that may not be offered by our client feeds.
We are constantly looking at ways to enhance your use of the system and we aim to offer as many integrations as possible.
To request a new integration:
- In the Partner Portal, go to Configure>Integrations.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click ‘Request an Integration’.
- The Request an integration screen will open. Click 'Continue'.
- Choose the type of integration from the drop down box.
- Fill in question 2 - Integration name with the name of the third party platform you would like us to link with. Click OK or press Enter to confirm.
- Question 3 - ‘Tell us about the integration you would like to see’ allows you to free type what information you would like integrated into your client portals from the platform. E.g. You may wish to integrate transactions or portfolio balances. Click OK or press Enter to confirm.
- Once all the information is added, click Submit or press Enter to send your request.
- A confirmation ‘Thanks for your feedback’ message will open to confirm that your message has been delivered.
Click the ‘Return to Dashboard’ button to finish or follow the instructions again to add an additional request.
Note: For status updates on your request, you can contact our Support team. Please keep in mind these integrations can be quite technical, so please allow time for us to work on your suggestion.
What are direct integrations and how do they work?