Your Partner Portal provides a client survey to each client to gain vital information for lead generation. Each client with a personal wealth portal is asked a series of financially-focused questions to identify their areas of concern and help required.
The survey is completely customisable and is linked to your client’s log in. You can set the questions to be asked, the order of the questions and how often the survey is presented to your client as well as what opportunity is created on survey result.
To customise the client survey:
- In the Partner Portal, go to Lead Generation> Client survey.
- Review the survey questions and make any changes. The Financial Priority, Survey Questions,the created Opportunities from those responses and if the survey question is enabled or disabled can all be adjusted . To adjust, click on the arrow and a drop down box opens.
- Adjust the information, choose the opportunity generated from the drop down services list.
- You can drag and drop a question up or down the list by holding the drag bar on the left of the question and dragging it where you want it in the questioning order.
- At the top of the survey page, choose how often your client receives the survey using the dropdown list in the ‘How often should we deliver the survey to your clients’ box. You can choose to have the survey appear to your client every time they log in, or on a weekly or monthly schedule. You can also choose to not have the survey appear to your client at all by selecting ‘Never’ in the dropdown list.
- Click ‘Save Survey Settings’ at the bottom of the page.
- When your client is invited to their wealth portal and first log in, or need to fill in the questions as the specified time chosen has lapsed, they will have to answer the enabled survey questions with a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ using a ‘Thumbs Up’ or ‘Thumbs Down’ button.