The Class integration allows you to setup and import your Class Super SMSF and Portfolio lists and link them to your client portals.
The integration between Class and the portal occurs at the firm level, so only one login is needed. Once the connection is enabled, all staff members can see the fund list and link to clients.
To import data, your subscription level must be at least Enhance or above.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
NOTE: Transactions are only viewable in the client's 'Wealth' area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
To setup the Class Super Integration:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations.
Select the 'Setup' link within the Class tile.
- Click 'Connect' from within the Class setup page.
A pop up screen will advise your redirection to the Class website. Click ‘Continue to Class Super’.
- Enter your Class login details.
- Class will then request for myprosperity to have access to data. Click 'Allow Access'.
Once access is allowed, you are automatically redirected back to the partner portal where you will see the status of your connection.
If valid, you are now ready to link the funds to client portals.
To link a fund to a client:
In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations> Class>View Funds
A list of SMSF and Investment funds will display. Find the name of the fund you want to link to a client and click 'Link'.
A pop-up window appears. Search the client/entity to link with the chosen fund, set the fund type and click 'Link'.
- Once linked, you are taken back to the list of funds. You will see the linked fund now displays a 'Details' button.
By clicking 'Details' you will see the Client/Entity name and email address that the fund has been linked to.
By visiting the client's 'Wealth' area, you will now see the SMSF or Portfolio as a Wealth item.
1.You can link multiple client accounts to the same fund ID where applicable. Simply follow the instructions above to link second or subsequent client accounts. Each client account linked to that fund will appear within the 'Details' area.
2. Fund Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but you can refresh this list manually but clicking ‘Update fund list’ icon if a new client is added in Class Super and you want to work on it right away.