The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Class Super SMSF and Portfolio lists and link them to your client wealth portals (assuming they are an active member on your wealth portal).
The sync between Class and the portal occurs at the company level, so only one login is needed. Once the connection is enabled, access is granted to whatever client data you have permissions for in Class.
To import data, your subscription level must be at least Enhance or above.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
To link your Class account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu
- Select the setup cog next to Class.
- At the setup page, enter your business code, username and password. Once completed, press ‘Save’. Please ensure you are using auditor level credentials.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Class Feed. View Funds.
- Click on the View Funds link.
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund Code and MP account linking status will be displayed.
To link a fund to a client:
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to the portal client file.
- Click on the link next to the name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’.
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ in the ‘MP account’ column.
- Once linked, account details will show in the ‘MP Account’ status column.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their wealth portal
Note: To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the MP account column
Note: It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in Class often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment