The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Class Super SMSF and Portfolio lists and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
The sync between Class and the portal occurs at the company level, so only one login is needed. Once the connection is enabled, access is granted to whatever client data you have permissions for in Class.
To import data, your subscription level must be at least Enhance or above.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
NOTE: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
To link your Class account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations.
- Select the 'Setup' link within the Class tile.
- At the setup page, enter your business code, username and password. Once completed, press ‘Save’. Please ensure you are using auditor level credentials.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Class Feed. View Funds.
- Click on the View Funds link.
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund Code and status will be displayed.
To link a fund to a client:
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to the portal client file.
- Click on the link next to the name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’.
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ next to the Fund code.
- Once linked, 'Details' will show next to the fund name.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal
1. To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link.
2. Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon manually if a new client is added in Class and you want to work on it right away.