The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Mason Stevens lists and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
Before you begin…
Before you enter your credentials, please contact Mason Stevens Adviser Services firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the feed be sent to the portal.
The sync between Mason Stevens and the portal occurs at the Firm Level, not the individual Adviser Account level. This means all clients data you have sufficient permissions for in Mason Stevens will be imported when you enable the connection. For Mason Stevens Retail, the permissions is at an individual Adviser Account level only receiving the particular clients under your user login.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
NOTE: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your Mason Stevens’ account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu.
- Click 'Setup' next to Mason Stevens or Mason Stevens Retail.
- At the setup page, enter your Adviser IDs, ensuring you add only one ID per line. Once completed, press ‘Save’.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Mason Stevens. View Funds’.
- You can click on 'View Funds' or return to Integrations and click 'View funds' within the Mason Stevens tile.
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and details will be displayed.
How to link a fund to a client:
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to the portal client file. Click on the ‘Link’ next to the name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account”.
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ until the data has been imported.
- Once linked, accounts linked to the fund can be viewed by clicking 'Details'.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal.
1. To view the account/s linked to a fund, click on the ‘Details’ link.
2. You can link multiple client accounts to the same fund ID where applicable.
Simply follow the instructions on 'How to link a fund to a client' to link second or subsequent client accounts. Each client account linked to that fund will appear within the 'Details' area.
3. It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in Mason Stevens often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment.