The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Mason Stevens lists and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
Before you begin…
Before you enter your credentials, please contact Mason Stevens Adviser Services email@example.com and request that the feed be sent to the portal.
The sync between Mason Stevens and the portal occurs at the Firm Level, not the individual Adviser Account level. This means all clients data you have sufficient permissions for in Mason Stevens will be imported when you enable the connection. For Mason Stevens Retail, the permissions is at an individual Adviser Account level only receiving the particular clients under your user login.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your Mason Stevens’ account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu.
- Click Setup cog next to Mason Stevens or Mason Stevens Retail.
- At the setup page, enter your Adviser IDs, ensuring you add only one ID per line. Once completed, press ‘Save’.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Mason Stevens. View Funds’.
- You can click on View Funds or return to Integrations and now you can Click “‘View Funds’ next to Mason Stevens.
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and MP account linking status will be displayed.
How to link a fund to a client:
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to the portal client file.
- Click on the ‘Link’ next to the name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account”.
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ in the ‘MP account’ column until the data has been imported.
- Once linked, account details will show in the ‘MP Account’ status column.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal.
Note: To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the MP account column in the feeds page.
Note: It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in Mason Stevens often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment.