A dashboard promotion is an area within the client's portal, both on the desktop and mobile app versions. Dashboard promotions highlight a particular action for the client to take. These actions vary from Setting their priorities, Financial review, Goals, Super review and even a Debt Review.
Dashboard promotions are selected within the 'Mobile app' area of the Partner portal. Click here for more information on how to customise the mobile app.
Once a dashboard promotion is chosen by your firm, a client logs in and sees the dashboard promotion you have stipulated, if they click on the button in the box, they will be prompted:
1. Automatic (default)/ Client priorities: Clients can update their financial priorities. The client is asked to click the priorities that are most important to them and then order their selections by importance. 'Save' sends you an email to contact the client to assist.
NOTE: These priority options are linked to your client survey questions. Click here for information on how to customise your client survey.
2. Financial Review: The client is prompted to select the services for which they require assistance from your firm. By marking a checkbox next to the service name and clicking 'Send request', you will be sent an email notification for follow up with the client.
NOTE: The services listed are configured by your firm, within the Configure area. Click here for information on how to customise your services.
3. Goals: The client can set their financial goals. Depending on the goal selected, the client will be asked to input data/link up accounts to the goal. The goal will then appear in the 'Clients' section of your partner portal under 'Goals'
4. Super/SMSF Review: Clients can review their superannuation amounts within their portal, adding, editing or deleting what is necessary and clicking Next.
Maybe later takes the client back to their dashboard and 'Review please!' sends you an email to contact the client to assist.
5. Debt Review: The client is prompted to review their debt amounts within their portal, adding, editing or deleting what is necessary and clicking Next.
"Maybe later" takes your client back to their dashboard and "Review please" sends you an email to contact the client to assist.
Dashboard Promotions can be adjusted at any time and take action immediately.