If you engage a CC to assist your company with client onboarding, you will need to add them to the client file.
To add the CC to your portal:
- In the partner portal, Click Resources>Onboarding.
- In the External Specialists area click the +ADD button.
- Add the email address of the CC who is going to be assisting you in the pop up window and click the ‘Add’ button to confirm.
- Once added, the CC’s name will appear in the ‘External specialists’ list. Click on the box with the CC’s name so the box is blue. (This will enable the CC to be chosen to be added to client files).
You have now added the CC into your portal ready for assigning clients.
To add a CC to a client file:
- Once a CC is added to the portal, click on Clients> Client List.
- Tick the box next to the client/s you would like to assign a CC to.
- In the “I want to …..” box at the top of the page, choose ‘Allocate selected to onboarding specialists’ from the dropdown list.
- In the pop up window, select the CC/onboarder you want to allocate to the client/s.
- Once selected, click the ‘Assign’ button - this button will reflect who you have assigned and how many clients they have been assigned to.
- Click the ‘Done’ button to confirm your allocation.
- The CC will receive an email advising of their invitation to get the client sorted and your portal will indicate an onboarding specialist has been added.
- In the ‘Sorted Review’ column, the due date will show as two weeks from when the CC was allocated to the client/s. This is the completion date estimate.
Note: Once the onboarder has completed the steps in completing the information required, an email is sent to your company advising that the steps have been completed.