The integrations section allows you to setup and import your IOOF lists and link them to your client wealth portals (assuming they are an active member on your wealth portal).
Before you begin…
Before you enter your credentials, please fill in the form at: https://dataservices.ioof.com.au/support to request that the feed be sent to the portal administrators.
The sync between IOOF and the portal occurs at the adviser level, not the firm level. This means only client data you have sufficient permissions for in IOOF will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your IOOF account
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu.
- Click Setup cog next to IOOF (the appropriate type of IOOF you want to link).
- At the setup page, enter your Adviser ID, username and password. Once completed, press ‘Save’.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to IOOF feed.
- Return to Integrations and now you can Click “‘View Funds’ next to IOOF.
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and MP account linking status will be displayed.
How to link an IOOF fund to a client
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to the portal client file.
- Click on the link next to the name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account”.
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ in the ‘MP account’ column.
- Once linked, account details will show in the ‘MP Account’ status column.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their wealth portal.
Note: To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the MP account column in the feeds page.
Note: It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in IOOF often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment.