With the ability to add a co-owner to a Client Group or Household, the system becomes more flexible with permissions and use. If you have an active file and would like to introduce a new client into the portal as a co-owner with all the access permissions and usability as the original owner, adding them is simple. You may want to also view How do I Merge Clients to form a Client Group?
To add a new client as a co-owner or an account:
- In the Partner Portal >Clients > Client List, find the client you want to add a co-owner to.
- Click on the three dots list in the Actions area and click “Add co-owner”.
- In the pop up window, add the Name of the new co-owner, email address and then adjust Group name(optional) . Click Add.
- The family Group will now be listed in the client list under the default Group name or your selected name.
- Your Group account is now ready to be used.