The integrations section allows you to setup and import your BGL lists and link them to your portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
The sync between BGL and the portal occurs at the company level, so only one login is needed. Once the connection is enabled, access is granted to whatever client data you have permissions for in BGL.
To import data, your subscription level must be at least the portal Enhance.
What data gets imported?
Once set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
NOTE: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your BGL account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations.
Click 'Manage' within the BGL integration tile.
At the setup page, click 'Connect BGL 360'.
A pop up screen will advise your redirection to the BGL website. Click ‘Continue to BGL’ to proceed.
Add your BGL login credentials and click 'Sign in'.
- Your BGL login may require you to confirm your identity as part of MFA. If so, enter your security code and click 'Submit'.
Once you are logged in, you will need to confirm the integration by clicking the ‘Authorise’ button.
Once you have confirmed the integration, you are redirected back to the portal.
If your connection was successful, you can click the ‘See your funds’ button
- A list of your BGL funds will be displayed.
How to link a BGL fund to a client:
Once you have successfully completed the BGL integration setup, in your Partner Portal, to to Configure >Integrations>BGL.
Click 'View funds' within the BGL integration tile
- The list of BGL funds will be displayed. Click ‘Link’ next to the fund you want to link to a client.
In the pop up window, enter the email address of the client you would like to link the fund.
- If the email address is valid you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment fund) and click the ‘Link account’ button
The list will show ‘Pending’ next to the fund name.
- When linking is completed, ‘Details’ will be shown next to the fund name.
Your client file will now show your SMSF or Portfolio values in their portal
1. To view the email account/s linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the feeds page.
2. You can link multiple client accounts to the same fund ID where applicable.
Simply follow the instructions for 'How do I link a BGL fund to a client portal' to link second or subsequent client accounts. Each client account linked to that fund will appear within the 'Details' area.
3. Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon if a new client is added in BGL and you want to work on it right away.