The integrations section allows you to setup and import your BGL lists and link them to your client wealth portals (assuming they are an active member on your wealth portal).
The sync between BGL and the portal occurs at the company level, so only one login is needed. Once the connection is enabled, access is granted to whatever client data you have permissions for in BGL.
To import data, your subscription level must be at least the portal Enhance.
What data gets imported?
Once set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How do I link my company’s BGL account?
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu
- Select the Setup COG next to BGL on the list.
- At the setup page, click the ‘Login to BGL360’ button.
- A pop up screen will advise your redirection to the BGL website. Click ‘Continue to BGL’ to proceed.
- Add your BGL login credentials.
- Once you are logged in, you will need to confirm the integration by clicking the ‘Authorise’ button.
- Once you have confirmed the integration, you are redirected back to the portal. If your connection was successful, you can click the ‘See your funds’ button
- A list of your BGL funds will be displayed.
How do I link a BGL fund to a portal client?
- Once you have successfully completed the BGL integration setup, in your Partner Portal, to to Configure >Integrations>BGL
- Select the ‘View funds’ menu
- The list of BGL funds will be displayed. Click ‘Link’ next to the fund you want to link to a client
- In the pop up window, enter the email address of the client you would like to link the fund to and click the ‘Search’ button
- If the email address is valid you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click the ‘Link account’ button
- The list will show ‘Pending’ in the MP account status
- When linking is completed, ‘Details’ will be seen in the MP Account status column
- Your client file will now show your SMSF or Portfolio values in their wealth portal
Note: To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link next to the Fund Name
Note: It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in BGL often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment