About the integration
Import your XPLAN client data, including client details and IPS portfolios, with the portal XPLAN integration.
How it works
Advisers who use XPLAN are able to import the following data into their portal:
- Client details (name, preferred email address, and phone number)
- Balance Sheet Items
- IPS portfolios associated with each client
Imported clients will be visible in your portal client list, and their portfolios will be visible in the Wealth area of their personal wealth portals.
Note: Partners on the legacy pricing plans, or Enhance and above, can import IPS portfolios and Balance sheet Items. Partners on the Connect plan can only import client details.
For client data imported from XPLAN to the portal, XPLAN will act as the “source of truth”, meaning data in the portal will always be updated to match what is in XPLAN. For client details this happens when the clients are first imported, and every time an additional import is manually triggered. Portfolio values are updated automatically overnight with the latest XPLAN value.
Enabling and using the integration is simple:
Connect your XPLAN account to the portal via the dedicated integration page.
- If a connection has already been established, visit the integration page then click on ‘Import data’ to import additional clients and/or portfolios.
- Review the list of clients being pulled through and select the ones you want to import.
- Review the portfolios associated with each client and select the ones you want to import.
- Confirm the import to see the clients in your portal client list, then view their wealth portals to see their portfolios.
For further instructions on How to set up your XPLAN integration, Click Here
The sync between XPLAN and portal occurs at the adviser level, not the firm level. This means only client data you have sufficient permissions for in XPLAN will be imported when you enable the connection.
It is advised to use a login that has IPS Portfolio access.