Since early November 2019, the portal has opened its gates to a new era in data exchange. The portal can now export its balance sheet items to XPLAN. This is not SYNCing the client contact details, it is simply sending balance sheet items to Xplan.
For more information on Syncing or Importing Xplan please see Do I sync client contact details to Xplan or Import them?
You are in control of the export and conduct it on a client by client basis not only choosing when, but what gets exported to XPLAN. This reduces the issue of double handling, time savings and a holistic consistent view of a client’s wealth.
To export balance sheet items to XPLAN:
- In the Partner Portal, navigate to the client in the Client List and click the three dot action item.
- Select ‘Send Wealth items to XPLAN’
- A window open displaying Wealth Items managed by the portal and those managed by XPLAN. Source of truth is reviewed here.
- Tick or untick the items you would like to export, the click ‘Send Items to XPLAN’
- A confirmation window opens, click ‘Confirm & send’ to verify
- It may take a little while for the export to occur, but once completed the Wealth items will be located in XPLAN under the Balance Sheet with the value carried over from the portal.
Note: To adjust the balance of the items from the portal to XPLAN, complete the export again.