The integrations section allows you to setup and import your HUB24 lists and link them to your client wealth portals (assuming they are an active member on your wealth portal).
Before you begin…
Before you enter your credentials, please ensure they work on the HUB24 site.
The sync between HUB24 and the portal occurs at company level, not the individual Adviser Account level. This means all HUB24 client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your HUB24 account:
- In your Partner portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu
- Click the ‘Setup’ cog next to HUB24.
- At the setup page, click +Add new HUB24 credentials
- Enter your Adviser ID, and your EPI Login ID and Password. Once completed, press ‘Save’.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to HUB24. View Funds’
- You can click on the ‘View Funds’ link in the connection message or return to the Integrations menu and click ‘View Funds’ next to HUB24
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and MP account linking status will be displayed.
How to link a fund to a client:
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to a portal client file
- Click on ‘Link’ next to the fund name
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ in the ‘MP account’ column
- Once linked, account details will show in the ‘MP Account’ status column
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their wealth portal
Note: To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the MP account column in the feeds page.
Note: It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in HUB24 often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment.