The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Netwealth lists and link them to your client wealth portals (assuming they are an active member on your wealth portal).
Before you begin…
The sync between Netwealth and the portal occurs at the company/ cobrand level, not the advisor level. This means all Netwealth client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your Netwealth account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu
- Click the ‘Setup’ cog next to Netwealth
- Ensure you have filled in this form and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add your Adviser IDs (ensuring one ID per line) and click ‘Save’
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Netwealth feed. View Funds’
- You can click the ‘View Funds’ link in the message or return to Integrations>Netwealth and click ‘View Funds’
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and MP account linking status will be displayed
How to link a fund to a client
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to the portal client file and click on ‘Link’ next to the client’s name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’
The account status will show as ‘Pending’ in the ‘MP account’ column
Once linked, account details will show in the ‘MP Account’ status column.You can then go to your client file and view their account in SMSF or Portfolios in their wealth portal
Note: To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the MP account column in the feeds page.
Note: It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in Netwealth often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment.