The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Netwealth lists and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
Before you begin…
Before you enter your credentials, please fill in this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the feed for the portal. (As this is a Netwealth form, this may be out of date so ensure you verify most up to date form)
The sync between Netwealth and the portal occurs at the company/ cobrand level, not the advisor level. This means all Netwealth client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
NOTE: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your Netwealth account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations .
- Click the ‘Setup’ link within the Netwealth tile.
- Add your Adviser IDs (ensuring one ID per line)Client IDs are usually 6 digits, do not cut the 0s off ) and click ‘Save’
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Netwealth feed. View Funds’
- You can click the ‘View Funds’ link in the message or return to Integrations>Netwealth and click ‘View Funds’
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and details will be displayed
How to link a fund to a client
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to the portal client file and click on ‘Link’ next to the client’s name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’
The account status will show as ‘Pending’.
Once linked, the 'Details' link will show next to the Fund ID. You can then go to your client file and view their account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal
1. To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link next to the Fund ID.
2. You can link multiple client accounts to the same fund ID where applicable. Simply follow the instructions on 'How to link a fund to a client' to link second or subsequent client accounts. Each client account linked to that fund will appear within the 'Details' area.
3. Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon manually if a new client is added in Netwealth and you want to work on it right away.