To review and import portfolio data provided by the XPlan integration:
- In the Partner Portal>Configure>Integrations>XPlan manage, you will see the orange Review and Import data button. This is viewable once the systems have communicated successfully.
- Select the clients you want to import from XPLAN to the portal. Clients are ordered alphabetically and you can search for individual clients via the search box. Click the selection box and then ‘Save and Continue’
Important: Clients will be matched based on email address. Any clients imported via XPLAN whose email address already exists in the portal will be treated as one and the same. As such, their portal details & portfolios will be updated to reflect the data imported from XPLAN.
- Review the portfolios, then select the ones you want to import. These are grouped by client. Click ‘Save and Continue’.
- Confirm the import. Note that no data will be imported from XPLAN to the portal until the import is confirmed. A status message will be displayed on the integration setup page and you will receive an email notification once the data has pulled through.
- A ‘We’re moving everything in now’ message displays and you can Go to Client List
Once the import is complete, your firm will receive an email advising the xplan import is complete
To View imported client portfolios:
To see the portfolios, navigate to the client list and the client you would like to view. In the client’s portal, navigate to the Wealth>Portfolios and you will see the imported portfolios with Holdings and transactions available.
The value of your clients’ portfolios will be updated every night to reflect their value in XPLAN.
Note: importing clients from XPLAN to the portal does NOT trigger any notification to the clients nor does it send new clients invitations to set up their wealth portal. Invite them in your own time, either [individually] or in [bulk].