The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Macquarie Cash/Wrap lists and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
Before you begin…
Before you set up this integration, follow this link and the instructions listed to find your ESI Authentication details.. (as these are Macquarie instructions, they may change ..contact Macquarie for assistance should it be required to access the ESI)
The sync between Macquarie Cash/Wrap and the portal occurs at the Adviser Level, not the company level. This means all Macquarie Cash/Wrap client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
NOTE: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your Macquarie Cash/Wrap account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations.
- Click the ‘Setup’ link within the Macquarie Cash/Wrap tile.
- At the setup page, enter the Authentication Code and Password. Click ‘Save’.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Macquarie Feeds'.
- Return to the Integrations page and click ‘View Funds’ within the Macquarie tile/s.
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and details will be displayed
How to link a fund to a client:
Find the name of the fund you would like to link to a myprosperity client file
Click on ‘Link’ next to the name
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the myprosperity file and click the ‘Search’ button
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’.
- Once linked, “Details” will show next to the Fund ID.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal
1. To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the feeds page.
2. You can link multiple client accounts to the same fund ID where applicable.
Simply follow the instructions on 'How to link a fund to a client' to link second or subsequent client accounts. Each client account linked to that fund will appear within the 'Details' area
3. Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon manually if a new client is added in Macquarie Cash/Wrap and you want to work on it right away.