The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Macquarie Cash/Wrap lists and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
Before you begin…
Before you set up this integration, download this document and follow the instructions listed to find your ESI Authentication details.. (as these are Macquarie instructions, they may change ..contact Macquarie for assistance should it be required to access the ESI)
The sync between Macquarie Cash/Wrap and the portal occurs at the Adviser Level, not the company level. This means all Macquarie Cash/Wrap client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your Macquarie Cash/Wrap account:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations on the side panel navigation menu
- Click the ‘Setup’ cog next to Macquarie Cash/Wrap
- At the setup page, enter the Authentication Code and Password. . Once completed, press ‘Save’.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Macquarie Feeds.
- Return to the Integrations page and click ‘View Funds’ link next to Macquarie.
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and MP account linking status will be displayed
How to link a fund to a client:
Find the name of the fund you would like to link to a myprosperity client file
Click on ‘Link’ next to the name
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the myprosperity file and click the ‘Search’ button
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ in the ‘MP account’ column
- Once linked, “Details” will show in the ‘MP Account’ status column.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal
Note: To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the MP account column in the feeds page.
Note: It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon regularly as new clients are added in Macquarie Wrap/Cash often and will appear in the portal only after you have refreshed the environment.