When staff leave or no longer need access to the system, a staff member should be removed from having access.
To remove a staff member from the partner portal, there are 3 steps involved::
Step 1: Reassigning clients to another staff member.
NOTE: You must first ensure clients under the staff members’ login are assigned to other staff members prior to unassigning and deleting the staff member.
- In your Partner Portal, click on Client List (should be done in the staff portal you are going to be removing).
- Click on the box next to Name in the main screen. This should select all client files.
- Click Assign staff member and choose the staff member/s that will be assigned the client files.
- Click Assign.
- A confirmation pop up box will appear. Click ‘Done’
Step 2: Unassign staff member from client files
- In your Partner portal>Client list, select the clients of the staff member you would like to delete by ticking the box next to their name.
- Click ‘I want to’ and choose Unassign staff members.
- Choose the staff in the pop up box and click ‘Unassign staff from clients’
- A confirmation window opens, click Done.
- You can now continue to remove the staff member.
Step 3: Remove Staff member
- In your Partner Portal, click on Admin Settings>Staff
- Find staff member profile you would like to remove and click on View.
- Once profile opened, Click Remove this account.
- A confirmation box opens, click ‘Confirm remove’ to remove the staff member from access to the Partner Portal.
- The staff member will then be removed from your Partner Portal.
Note: If the staff member still has files assigned to their login, the member cannot be removed.
Note: A staff member who has been removed will still have an individual portal under their login details.