The integrations section allows you to set up and import your Wealth O2 lists and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal).
Before you begin…
Before you set up this integration, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your data feeds to be sent to your portal. You will be sent your Adviser ID and EPI password.
Before you enter your credentials, please ensure you have proper permissions within the system.
The sync between Wealth O2 and your Partner Portal occurs at a company level, not the individual Account level. This means all Wealth O2 client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information and/or super balances. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
Note: Transactions are only viewable in the Wealth area under the asset, not in the Cashflow area.
How to link your Wealth O2:
- In your Partner portal, go to Configure >Integrations. Click 'Setup' within the WealthO2 tile.
- At the setup page, click Connect New Wealth O2 credentials
- Add your Adviser ID and EPI Password.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will see the message ‘Successfully connected to Wealth O2 feeds. ‘View Funds
- Click View Funds
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and details will be displayed.
How to link a fund to a client:
- Find the name of the fund you would like to link to a portal client file
- Click on ‘Link’ next to the fund name
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the portal file and click the ‘Search’ button
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’
- The account status will show as ‘Pending’ next to the Fund ID.
- Once linked, account details will show in the ‘MP Account’ status column
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal
1. To view the email account/s linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link next to the Fund ID in the feeds page.
2. You can link multiple client accounts to the same fund ID where applicable. Simply follow the instructions on 'How to link a fund to a client' to link second or subsequent client accounts. Each client account linked to that fund will appear within the 'Details' area.
3. Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon manually if a new client is added in Wealth O2 and you want to work on it right away.