The integrations area allows you to setup and then sync documents between your Partner portal client files and the files you have stored in Dropbox.
The sync of documents stored is a great way to share files and documents with your clients and also reduce the double handling of information.
Before you begin....
Ensure you have appropriate access to the integration page and your Dropbox client files.
The Sync between your partner portal and your Dropbox will be at a Firm Level.
What data gets imported/ exported?
Once the integration between Dropbox and your partner portal is successful, information flows from and two both systems.
Upon initial sync, all Dropbox files will transfer into your client docs area. All files will be copied over and sit under the uploads area in your client portal.
How to link your Dropbox account
1. In your Partner Portal, go to Configure> Integrations on the side navigation panel and click on Dropbox in the Document Management Platform area.
2. Once the Dropbox setup window opens, click "Connect" to setup the connection
3. Once connected, you will be redirected to Dropbox, click Continue
4. Once you sign into Dropbox, it will request you to Allow the platform to access and edit information, click "Allow".
5. Once allowed, you will be redirected to the partner portal to Connect client folders
6. A list of your clients will be seen, simply add your client's URL for their folder from Dropbox to link.
7. A connection confirmation will appear, click OK
8. Once this occurs, in your client list, you can click on your clients name and see it says Linked to Dropbox.