Once a the integration connection has been established (refer to instruction How do I set up my Dropbox Integration? ) you can now connect and sync your clients' Dropbox files to their portal.
1. In your Partner Portal >Integrations and click on Manage in the Dropbox box
2. Within the manage screen, click Connect client folders
3. A window with your client names and emails displays. In the Dropbox folder URL column, simply add your clients folder URL from your dropbox. Ensure you use the Group header folder so all information for a client and their family can sync.
7. A connection confirmation will appear, click OK. The syncing of the files from Dropbox to your client's portal may take a few minutes to import all information. The files will be found in the Upload section of their portal.
8. Once this occurs, in your client list, you can click on your clients name and see it says Linked to Dropbox.