All changes live at 9:30 pm, 30 November 2020.
On this page:
Rapidly create multiple To-Do's in Rooms
Following the strong positive feedback on our Rapid To-Do's functionality, we have added the same feature into Rooms.
- Open a Room and navigate to the tasks tab where you can rapidly add multiple To-Do's for you and your clients:
- Just type a To-Do name and press enter - all other fields are auto-populated (and can be edited if required).
New digital signing integration with FuseSign
- Our new integration with FuseSign is a must-have for streamlining your digital signature process and will now be available by the end of December 2021.
- myprosperity and FuseSign deliver a seamless digital signature experience for you and your clients to securely share & sync documents across the two platforms.
- Join our webinar with FuseSign on the 8th of December, 2021 - register here.
- To learn more or book a demo visit www.myprosperity.com.au/myprosperity-fusesign/
Added enhancements to Rooms
The creation of suggested Rooms has been removed and will now only be created when you as the financial professional initiate them.
The activity feed and chat functions in Rooms has been divided into two tabs, so you can easily chat with clients in Rooms.
- Multi-Factor Authentication has been enhanced for the myprosperity and Xero integration.
Rental Statements UI enhancement
- The Rental statements UI has been updated to include information on the client plan and firm status.
- Ability to disable the chat function in Rooms and send emails from Rooms to your clients (via your email provider of choice e.g. gmail, outlook).