1. Who sends the notices to the client, the portal or FuseSign?
FuseSign will send all notices and reminders to the client.
2. Will I see the client documents in FuseSign and my Partner Portal?
Yes, when a document is signed in FuseSign through your Partner Portal, a copy will sit in the eSignatures area of your portal and your normal FuseSign portal. In addition, the client who was asked to sign, will also have a copy of the document in their client portal.
3. Once the document is signed, do I get notification of the document being signed?
4. When uploading a document in my Partner Portal for signing, does it have to be PDF?
Yes, the file must be pdf format for the signature request to work. Note, fillable PDFs are not accepted.
5. If I disconnect my FuseSign integration with my partner portal, will I still have copies of the forms in my Partner Portal.
Yes, even if you discontinue your integration between the two systems, your client portal will always hold a copy of the documents within their Docs area.