All changes live at 9:30 pm, 25 January 2020.
On this page:
- Client Portal
Enhancements to Xero integration
New enhancements to the Xero integration mean it’s now easier than ever to import client data from your chosen CRM.
Disconnecting Google Drive
- Partners can now easily disconnect and reconnect their Google Drive as necessary with simple to follow instructions.
Converting to manual wealth items
- Clients can now opt to convert a wealth item to a manual wealth item in order to continue tracking assets/liabilities that are linked to a disabled provider and no longer supported by Yodlee.
- Please note that converting to a manual wealth item will require future updates to be entered manually by the client or wealth professional.
- Enhancements to streamline the partner portal navigation
- New Xplan full fact find integration
- Adding Annature integration for efficient document signing
- Refined eSigning integrations across all partners