There may be times where you client's circumstances change and property detail information needs to be updated, for example divorce, sale or death. You can update property details on behalf of your client where required.
To edit a client's property details:
1. Type in the client's name in the search bar at the top of the screen. Their name will appear in a drop down list. Hover your mouse over their name and select 'Client portal'.
2. You will now be viewing the client's portal. Click on the Wealth area.
3. From the list of wealth items, click on the property you wish to amend.
4. Click the edit pencil within the property details.
5. From here, you can edit the appraisal price and date, usage type, notes that might be relevant to the property as well as updating the percentage of ownership within the team.
When you are happy with the changes, click 'Save'.
The property details have now been updated and changes are reflected immediately.