If you use your client portal contact info as the source of truth for the client's contact information, then the Sync Data in the integration page of your portal is what you need.
By using the 'Sync Data' feature, you can sync basic contact details such as name, email address and phone number. Only clients that have been linked from XPLAN via an import can have their personal information exported back to XPLAN. Any existing data in XPLAN it will be overwritten by the data being exported from the portal.
It is important to note that 'Sync data' does not send across any balance sheets items, to find out how to export balance sheet items visit How do I export balance sheet items to XPLAN?
NOTE: If your client contact information such as home address, telephone numbers and date of birth are maintained in Xplan, you Do Not need to use the SYNC function in the integration page as the Xplan import data allows a toggle of this information to come into your portal on import from Xplan.
To sync data from the portal to XPLAN:
1. Navigate to Configure>Integrations>IRESS>Manage.
2. Click on 'Sync data'.
3. A list of clients will be generated.
By clicking on the client name, you can preview the client details that will be synced with XPLAN.
4. When you are ready, tick the check boxes next to the clients you wish to sync with XPLAN and click 'Save and continue'.
5. A review data page will appear, asking you to confirm that the records you have chosen are correct. When you are ready, click 'Confirm and sync data'.
6. Your data will start to sync. You will receive an email once the syncing is complete.