There can be cases where you are listed as a professional (with guest access) within a client's team, yet the client is not managed by your firm.
As things can change, you may need to remove yourself as a guest on the client's team, if you are no longer involved with the client.
To check your permission within the Client's team:
1. Navigate to Clients>Client List.
2. Search for your client and click on their Name.
3. More information appears. You can see if you are a guest in the client's team by checking for the message as shown below:
To remove yourself as a professional guest from a client's account:
- Log in to your Partner Portal using your staff login credentials.
- Navigate to Clients>Client List.
- Locate the client within the Client List . You can use the ‘Search Client's' field to search for their name.
- Click on the 3 dots button under the ‘Actions’ column and then select ‘Leave Client group’.
- A confirmation box will appear. Click ‘Confirm’.
- Your client will be removed from your Client List and you will no longer be listed as a Professional within the Client’s team.