The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Australian Money Market client lists and portfolio details and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal and you have a valid subscription for integrations service ).
Before you begin…
Before you can set up this integration, you must email email@example.com to request your data feeds be sent to myprosperity.
The sync between Australian Money Market and the portal occurs at a company level, not the individual Account level. This means all Australian Money Market client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
How to set up your Australian Money Market integration:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations.
Click the ‘Setup’ link within the Australian Money Market integration.
- Enter your Adviser IDs in the space provided and click ‘Save’.
A message will appear to confirm the successful connection to Australian Money Market.
- To view the funds, click on 'View funds'
A list of your funds will display. The fund Name, Fund ID and portal account linking status will be shown.
How to link a fund to a client:
Find the name of the fund you want to link to a client file.
Click ‘Link’ next to the Fund ID.
In the pop up window, search the client name you want to link to and choose the fund type. Click ‘Link’.
- Once linked, a 'Details' button will appear, which tells you which client/s the fund is linked to.
- To view the account, navigate to the client's 'Wealth' section, where you will see the account is stored.
1. To view the account/s linked to a fund, click on the ‘Details’ link in the feeds page.
2. You can link multiple client accounts to the same fund ID where applicable.
Simply follow the instructions on 'How to link a fund to a client' to link second or subsequent client accounts. Each client account linked to that fund will appear upon clicking the 'Details' button.
3. Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon manually if a new client is added in Australian Money Market and you want to work on it right away.