The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Australian Money Market client lists and portfolio details and link them to your client portals (assuming they are an active member on your portal and you have a valid subscription for integrations service ).
Before you begin…
Before you can set up this integration, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your data feeds be sent to myprosperity.
The sync between Australian Money Market and the portal occurs at a company level, not the individual Account level. This means all Australian Money Market client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed.
How to set up your Australian Money Market integration:
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations.
- Click the ‘Setup’ link within the Australian Money Market integration.
- Enter your Adviser IDs in the space provided, then click ‘Save’.
A message will appear to confirm the successful connection to Australian Money Market.
- To view the funds, click on 'View funds'
- A list of your funds will be shown. The fund Name, Fund ID and portal account linking status will be displayed
How to link a fund to a client:
Find the name of the fund you would like to link to a client file
Click on ‘Link’ next to the name.
- In the pop up window, add the client’s email address used in the myprosperity file and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If the email address you entered is valid, you can choose the Fund type in the dropdown list (SMSF or Investment) and click ‘Link account’.
- The account status will now show as 'Pending'.
- Once linked, a 'Details' link will appear.
- You can then go to your client file and view the account in SMSF or Portfolios in their portal
1. To view the email account linked to a file, click on the ‘Details’ link in the feeds page.
2. Lists are refreshed automatically weekly, but It is important to click on the ‘Refresh Fund list’ icon manually if a new client is added in Australian Money Market and you want to work on it right away.