Within your Portal, creating clients and sending an invitation with a Digital Form has become the most beneficial way to introduce a client to the portal and get the answers you need.
The portal allows you to choose the most frequently used digital form as the default. This reduces the number of clicks in the process.
If a client is self-registering using your sign-up link, the digital form will automatically be sent, ensuring a consistent flow with all new clients.
To set your firm's default digital form:
- Navigate to Clients >Client List.
- Click the Settings cog at the top right hand side of the Client List page.
- Client settings will appear. Click the dropdown box next to 'Default client onboarding'.
Select the digital form you wish to set as your default and then click 'Save'.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click 'Save'.
- You will now notice when adding a Client to your Client list, when selecting 'Yes' to sending the client a welcome email that the default digital form is automatically attached.
NOTE: If you do not wish to send the default onboarding form with the invitation, or wish to attach an alternative form, simply click on the drop down box and make your selection.