Importing clients and their data from Xplan into the portal is simple.
IMPORTANT: Each client being imported into the portal requires their own unique email address. If the client does not have their own unique email address they will not be imported.
To import a client from Xplan into the portal:
- Navigate to Clients>Client List.
- Click 'Add clients' > 'Add clients from integrations'> 'From Xplan'.
- A pop-up window will appear. Type the client's name and you will notice their name and email address appears. Click their name, and then click 'Add'.
- The 'Add client' screen will appear, with some of the client's details prepopulated.
A) When importing a single client:
The portal automatically brings through the client.
Ensure that the client has a valid email address, set the client type, subscription type, and whether you wish to send them a welcome email. Then click 'Add'.
B) To import a client group:
The portal automatically brings through the primary client and partner.
Ensure that each client has a unique email address, set the client type, subscription type, and whether you wish to send them a welcome email. Then click 'Add'.
NOTE: Each client must have their own unique email address. If the partner client does not have an email address, or shares an email address with client 1, you must click the link to 'Only import client 1'.
Follow the instructions in step 4A complete the import. The partner will need to be added as a team member in the client's portal.
- A window will appear, to confirm the successful import. From here you can choose a number of actions, most importantly, import data from Xplan.