Rooms are here to help consolidate, collaborate, communicate and control information on a task or job for a client. Send messages, upload documents, and invite trusted professionals all in one Room.
Your services listed within the portal will be key in how your clients reach out to you for help.
You can configure your firm's service offerings so the Staff member who specialises in that area will automatically be brought into the Room upon creation.
To automatically invite a Staff member into a Room based on a service:
- From your Partner Portal, navigate to Configure>Services
- Review your list of Service offerings. You can add or amend a service as required. For more information visit How do I set my Services?
- Select the Service that you wish to link to a Staff member by clicking the 'Show selected staff members' button.
- A list of staff members is shown.
Select the checkbox next to the staff name/s who should be included as the provider of the In-house service and click 'Save all changes'.
- Next time a Room is opened for a client based on the Service being carried out, the creator of the Room and/or the staff specialising in that service are automatically invited in.
NOTE: If the creator of the Room is listed as a Staff member who specialises in that service, they will by default be the only staff member in the Room.
You can Invite additional staff members into the Room as required. For more information see How do I work inside the Room feature?