To disable the automatic invitation of staff members into a Room (upon opening the Room), you must remove all staff members from the Service/s within the Configure area of your partner portal.
By disabling the staff from the service, any time a Room is opened for that Service, only the creator of the Room and the Client/s are Room members. This gives you more control over who is invited into the Room and when.
To remove/disable inviting a staff member automatically into a Room:
1.From your Partner Portal, navigate to Configure>Services
2. Review your list of Service offerings. You can add or amend a service as required. For more information visit How do I set my Services?
3. Select the Service that you wish to remove Staff members from by clicking the 'Show selected staff members' button.
4. A list of staff members is shown. Untick the checkbox next to the staff name/s and click 'Save all changes'.
5. To remove the automatic invite of staff members across all of your firm's services, you can continue through steps 3 & 4 for each In-house service.
6. Now that you have removed staff members from your chosen Services, any time a Room is opened for that Service, only the creator of the Room and the Client will be automatic Room members.
You can Invite additional staff members into the Room as required. For more information see How do I work inside the Room feature?