Importing a client group who share an email address from Xplan is like adding an individual and a team member to the client portal.
To import a client group who share an email address from Xplan into the portal:
Navigate to Clients>Client List.
Click 'Add clients' > 'Add clients from integrations'> 'From Xplan'.
- A pop-up window will appear. Type the client's name and you will notice their name and email address appears. Click their name, and then click 'Add'.
The portal automatically brings through both co-owners. You will notice that only one client has an email address listed.
Because of this, you cannot proceed to 'add' from here unless you provide a unique email address for the second client.
Click 'Only import client 1'.
- The window is refreshed and only 1 client with an email address is shown. Click 'Add'.
- The client has successfully been created and a confirmation window is shown. From here, click 'Import data from Xplan'.
- The import slide-out window appears. Use the toggles to select the information you want to import and click 'Continue'.
- The import has now been triggered and a confirmation window appears. Click 'Review Integration progress'.
- The Integration progress screen is shown. Locate the import and click 'Review new items'.
- You will notice the client who does not have an email address is ready to review. Click 'Import'.
- A Review slide-out window appears in order to confirm the client's details.
You will notice that by default the client is listed as a co-owner and the option to import the client as a co-owner is checked.
Unmark the 'Import as account co-owner' checkbox, select the client's relationship from the dropdown box and then click 'Save and Import'.
- The client has now been imported and will appear in the client's Team section of their portal.
You can now proceed to import other data as necessary.