Once your clients have been imported from Xplan to the portal, you are now able to import their data.
The portal allows you to trigger a bulk import of client data which you can then continue to review and treat as necessary. Triggering a bulk import of client data saves you from importing data on a client by client basis.
To trigger a bulk import of client data from Xplan:
- Navigate to Clients>Client List
- Mark the checkbox next to the client's names you wish to import data from Xplan.
- Once your clients have been selected, click the 'I want to' dropdown box and select 'Import items from integration' > 'Xplan'.
- A slide out window appears for you to choose the type of data you want to import from Xplan by using the toggles as necessary. When satisfied, click 'Continue'.
- The import is now in progress. You can now proceed to review the imported client data.