Your partner portal allows you to bulk import clients/entities from APS into your portal. Bulk importing clients/entities saves you time and allows you to create multiple clients in a few simple steps.
NOTE: Before you trigger a bulk import of a client/entity from APS, you need to have successfully connected your APS integration. See How do I set up my APS integration?
To trigger a bulk import of clients/entities from APS:
- Navigate to Clients > Client List
- Select Add clients>Bulk import>Add Clients from integrations>APS.
- Pop-up window appears to let you know the import is now in progress.
To check the progress of the import you can click the 'Review integration's progress' link, or to view at a later time, click 'OK'
1) You will receive a notification email from the portal to let you know the import is in progress.
2) You can access the Integration progress screen via the Configure menu at any time.
- Once the import is ready for review, a notification email will be sent to you and within the Integration progress screen, the status of the import will change to 'Pending review'.
Select 'Review the items'.
- Once 'Review new items' is selected, a list of clients/entities is displayed.
a) By default you will see a list of clients and entities that can be imported under the 'Review' tab.
Review the list and mark the checkbox next to the clients/entities names you want to import. When ready click 'Import selected clients'.
NOTE: To view a list of clients/entities that cannot be imported, click the 'Import report' tab. The 'Comments' column will display the reason that the client/entity failed to import. From here you can correct the data as necessary and re-attempt an import if required.
- Once you have selected the clients/entities you want to import, the import will process and the portal will refresh. Please allow a few moments for this to happen.
Once the clients have successfully imported, you will receive a notification email from the portal to let you know.
- The Integration progress screen will now show the status of the bulk import as In progress then 'Completed'.
To view a report of the bulk import , click 'View report'.
- The report will display all clients/entities included in the bulk import and the status of your import review actions.
- Clients/entities that were successfully imported will now display in your client list with the word 'New' next to their name. You are now ready to start working with the client/entity.
- To view the linking to APS, simply click on the client name in the client list and a drop down menu is revealed, showing the linking to APS.
- Once linked, you can now import the client information. Instructions here .