Clients who have added their accounts via an Open Banking feed will provide consent to share their data with the client portal for up to 12 months. In order for the open banking feed to continue, the client must renew their consent prior to the expiry date.
The new Open banking consents area allows you to view your client's Open Banking linked accounts that are due to expire within the next 30 days.
1. You will receive an automatic notification email when you have client's who have consent expiring in the next 30days. You will recieve no more than 1 notification email every 7 days.
2. Renewal of consent must be completed by the client prior to expiry in order to avoid deletion, loss of data and discontinuation of feeds
To view Open banking consents:
1. Navigate to Clients>Open banking consents
2. Once clicked, a list will appear if there are any consents expiring in the next 30 days. The list will show:
- Client/group name
- Email Address
- Consent Expiration Date
- Financial Institution
- Account Name
- Account Number (represented for security by only the last 4 digits)
3. You will need to discuss this with your client/s to avoid deletion of their account information.
Note: A partner will receive an email once a week indicating which consents are due or close to due. (your notice will include any client you are a team member for.