The Fund feeds integrations area allows you to setup and import your Colonial First State (CFS) Edge client lists and portfolio details and link them to your client's portal.
Before you begin...
Within your CFS Edge portal, ensure the integration with myprosperity is enabled and that you have selected the clients with whom you want to share data with the Partner/Client portal.
Contact CFS directly if you require further information or assistance.
The sync between CFS Edge and the portal occurs at a company level, not the individual Account level. This means all CFS Edge client data you have sufficient permissions for will be imported when you enable the connection.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ portfolio information. A read only view of your clients’ holdings, transactions and details will be displayed. This information is updated automatically every 24 hours via the integration
How to set up your Colonial First State Edge integration:
- In your Partner Portal, navigate to Configure>Integrations
- Click on 'Setup' from within the CFS Fund Feed tile.
- Add your Adviser IDs to the space provided and click 'Save'. (enter one ID per line)
- A success message will display. Click 'View funds' to review list.
- You will see a list of Funds brought through via the integration. To link them to your client's accounts, select a fund and click 'Link'.
- A pop-up window appears. Search the name of the client you want to link the fund to by typing their name into the space provided, select the fund type (Superannuation or Investment) and click 'Link'.
- Once linked, you are taken back to the list of funds and you will see a 'Details' button appears next to the fund you have just linked. By clicking 'Details' you can see the client name and email address that this item is linked to.
You can now visit the client's portal where you will see the account is visible in the Wealth area.