The DocuSign integration allows you to send documents for signing through your Partner portal using your own DocuSign subscription and have those documents stored both in the client's portal as well as in your DocuSign program.
This integration is a great way to use the wonderful features in DocuSign and also reduce the double handling of information.
Before you begin....
1. You need to have a DocuSign paid subscription
2. Ensure you have appropriate access to your portal's integration page and your DocuSign program.
The Sync between your partner portal and DocuSign will be at a Firm Level.
What data gets imported/ exported?
Once the integration between DocuSign and your partner portal is successful, digital document signing can be initiated for DocuSign through the Partner portal Documents >eSignatures area.
How to link your DocuSign Account
1. From the Partner Portal, navigate to Integrations > under esignature Providers >DocuSign and click 'Setup'
2. Click 'Connect'
3. Click 'Continue to DocuSign'
4. You will be redirected to your DocuSign portal. If you are not already signed in, you will be asked to do so. Click 'Allow Access'.
5. If successfully integrated, in your partner portal the status of the integration will show as 'Connected'.
You are now ready to use the integration.