Once your integration with SharePoint has been established, you can export your clients to SharePoint.
By doing this, the integration creates a new client file under the myprosperity folder in your SharePoint where all documents exported to and exported from will exist.
Exporting clients can be done in bulk or on a single client basis.
To bulk export all clients to SharePoint:
1. In your Partner portal, navigate to the Integrations>SharePoint and click 'Manage'.
2. Click 'Bulk Client Export' to trigger the export
3. A message will appear to indicate you have Successfully triggered the export.
4. Click on the Integration Progress in the message or navigate to Configure>Integration progress and under the Individual progress tab you will see a list of clients exported to SharePoint
5. The Bulk export is now complete. In SharePoint, you will now see the clients listed under the 'myprosperity' menu.
NOTE: Client documents will not be automatically transferred with this client list export.
To export a single client to SharePoint:
1. In your Partner Portal, navigate to Client> Client list and find the client you would like to add to your list in SharePoint.
2. Click More actions >Integration actions>SharePoint>Export items to SharePoint.
3. A side screen will appear, click 'Continue'.
NOTE: To export all documents stored in the client's portal to SharePoint, ensure the toggle to 'Upload documents if they don't exist' is turned on.
4. An 'Export in progress' pop up will appear. Click 'Review the integration's progress here' to review the progress or navigate to Configure>Integration progress and under the Individual progress tab you will see the client/s exported to SharePoint
5. In SharePoint, you will now see the clients listed under the 'myprosperity' menu.
You are now ready to start importing and exporting documents between the two systems.