The integrations section allows you to setup and import your Salesforce client lists and link contact information to your client wealth portals (assuming they are an active member on your wealth portal).
Before you begin…
Before you begin, insure you have appropriate access to the integration page and your Salesforce login credentials ready.
The sync between Salesforce and the portal can occur at an adviser level or firm level as you can choose the staff and clients to import. If you import clients that are not affiliated with your staff login, they will be added to the staff portal that they are attributed to.
What data gets imported?
Once it is set up and linked, the portal will import your clients’ contact details and add any new clients to your portal if they are not already on your client list. Name, email address, phone and address are all details that flow into portal.
How to link your Salesforce account
- In your Partner Portal, go to Configure >Integrations >Salesforce / Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (SFSC) from the Practice Management area of the integrations page.
- Click Setup and you will be taken to the integration setup page for your Salesforce system.
- In the connection area of the setup page, enter your Salesforce/SFSC URL in the Connection details area. Once completed, press ‘Connect’.
- A screen advising of the redirection to the 3rd party software will appear. Continue to Salesforce/SFSC to login.
- Once redirected to the Salesforce/SFSC login area, add your credentials to login.
- You will be taken to a permissions for access screen. Review and click "Allow" for the link to your portal to be successful.
- The message ‘Successfully connected to Salesforce/SFSC will appear.
- Return to the Integrations page and you will see Manage in the Salesforce/SFSC box under Practice management.
- You are now ready to import data from the system.