Follow the steps below to import Xero Practice Manager staff list and client data (i.e. Staff name and email, client name, email address, preferred email address, and phone number and address)
Before you get started, you’ll want to ensure you know what your Xero URL login is and what staff and clients you want to import.
Enabling the Xero Practice Manager integration:
To enable the integration:
- Navigate to the Configure menu on the left of your portal, then click on Integrations and select Xero Practice Manager. Click "Manage"
- A Connect button appears, click on it.
- A Redirection to Third Party screen opens for you to click to Continue to Xero Practice Manager
- Once clicked, the Xero login screen appears. Add your credentials and click Log in
- As Xero is very much concerned with security, your Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) must be completed by adding the Authentication code or security questions and you can click the Skip this step for 30 days to avoid constant adding of this information.
- Xero will then request for myprosperity to have access to View and manage your practice manager data, click "Allow access"
7 . Once access is allowed, You will be redirected back to myprosperity integrations area where you can now see if your connection was successful and you can begin to Import data and Sync data with Xero.