Once you have connected your Xero Practice Manager (XPM) to your partner portal (instructions here), you are now free to Import data and also Sync data from the portal. This two way sharing of data helps reduce the need to double handle client details like Name, email, telephone and address.
Import of data - Data flows from Xero to myprosperity
Sync of data - Data flows from myprosperity to Xero
Note: Suggested to import Xero data first then Sync back to Xero
To sync data from XPM:
1. In the Configure > Integrations >Xero Practice Manager>Manage area, click "Sync Data"
2. The system will then open a page that will give you a choice to Update existing accounts, Create a new account if not found in XPM already or both.
3. Select the clients you would like to Sync with Xero with a tick and press the Save and Continue.
4. A Review data to sync page opens where you can review your choices and clients. If all correct, simply click the Confirm and Sync Data button.
5. The system will sync all the data and request you Go to client list to see changes.
5. Once the data has been synced, your firm will receive notification via email to confirm.
You can then go to the client portal, and Xero portal and view the client details.
Verification in your Partner Portal of the Sync can be found in Configure>Integrations >XPM> Status area and click on "Click here for more info" which will show successful and not.