Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is available in our end user site as well as our partner portal.
To enable MFA for your clients:
- In your partner portal, click ‘Clients’ then ‘Client List’ in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the name of the client that you want to enable for MFA and a drop down list will appear.
- Click 'Manage' on Multi-Factor authentication disabled.
- In the ‘Enable/disable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)’ dialogue box, click ‘Enable’.
- When MFA is enabled for a client, the next time they login they will see the ‘Setup Multi-Factor Authentication’ screen. They will need to download and use the Authenticator App to set up MFA. They Will Not be able to login until MFA has been set up on their account.